Dr. Cipriano is a very well renowned Endodontist in the valley, with 3 decades of mastery & excellence in root canal therapy.
Married and blessed with four children. When not with family or practicing his specialty, he enjoys biking and outdoor activities.
He also likes going to Phoenix Suns and Arizona Diamondbacks games to relax.
- DDS: University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA
- MS: Biomedical Engineering, Iowa State University; Ames, IA
- MS: Endodontics, University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA
- BS: Biology, Rochester Institute of Technology; Rochester, NY
- Residency: GPR; University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Iowa City; IA
- Residency: Endodontic Residency, University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA
- Graduate instructor, GPR at Kino Community Hospital in Tucson, AZ
- Graduated cum laude from Rochester Institute of Technology
- American Institute of Oral Biology